You don’t have to take pills and powders to lose weight fast. You can do it naturally and safely. It’s not difficult but requires you to be dedicated to your weight loss goal. Here are 6 simple ways to lose weight naturally.
6 Simple Ways to Lose Weight Naturally
1. Stick to an 8 Hour Eating Window.
Intermittent fasting is an excellent tool for losing weight naturally. Whether you’re only just starting or you’re halfway through your weight loss journey, the addition of IF can make a big difference in your results.
The most common variant is 16/8. It involves a 16-hour fast in which you will abstain from consuming food, and then and 8-hour eating window.
Intermittent fasting has many different ways in which it naturally promotes weight loss:
- Lowers Insulin Levels.
- Increases HGH.
- Aids in Cellular Repair.
- Eat Fewer Calories.
- Increase Metabolic Rate.
This type of fasting is so popular because of its simplicity. All you have to do is eat within an 8-hour window to see results.
However, when combined with proper nutrition, regular exercise, and a complete plan, your weight loss results can increase dramatically! This is why our fast fat loss program, the BHL Fat Loss Program, works so well!
2. Properly Cleanse and Detox Your Body.
Dictionary definition: a process or period of time in which one abstains from or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances; detoxification.
Basically, a detox is a short-term diet change that aids in removing toxins from the body, as well as promoting natural weight loss.
- Increase your energy levels.
- Improve your overall health.
- Promote clearer and healthier skin.
- Promote weight loss.
- Improve mind clarity.
These are just some among the other incredible benefits of detoxing your body.
Detoxing is the first step in “Week 1 – The Cleanse” stage of our BHL Fat Loss Program where people lose up to 20 pounds in just 28 days.
3. Limit Takeout Meals to Once a Week.
A great way to cut down on spending and lose weight naturally is to limit your fast food intake to once per week. Try to it out completely if you can!
You can remove a great deal of calories, fat, processed food, and unhealthy ingredients by following this step.
One of the main reasons people choose fast food is because of it’s convenience, and we get that. Combating this can be super easy using meal prep.
Meal prep is easy, convenient, and helps you stay on track.
Instead of thinking “I don’t have enough time to cook tonight, I’ll grab some takeout”, you’ll have a few meals in the freezer ready to go!
4. Get Rid of Refined Sugar From Your Diet.
Refined and ultra-processed foods are the single BIGGEST contributor to excess weight gain. These foods contain empty calories will have absolutely zero benefits to your body.
Refined foods include:
- Fruit Juice.
- Processed Cereals.
Many of these foods are high in calories, sugar, and unhealthy fats. Some may also contain ingredients which are toxic to your body and can be eventually stored as fat cells.
Try to eliminate as many refined foods from your diet as possible and replace them with whole foods.
Related: List Of Whole Foods For Weight Loss.
5. Breakdown and Reconstruct Your Portions.
Portion control is another powerful tool when it comes it comes to losing weight naturally.
The portion sizes at restaurants are usually completely backward to what you should be eating. There’s just way too much food sometimes.
If you were to eat out every meal of every day it would extremely difficult for you to maintain a healthy weight, or lose weight.
Listed below are the portion sizes:
- Healthy fats – the size of your thumb.
- Vegetables – the size of two fists.
- Complex carbohydrates – the size of one fist.
- Protein – the size of your palm.
This method of portion control is super simple to remember. Also when you’re plating up food, you can just compare it to your hand, easy.
If your calorie intake requires you to eat more, grab another plate. Just use the correct portion sizes.
Related: What Is Portion Control? + 5 tips.
6. Always Stay Hydrated.
Hydration is an essential step in losing weight naturally and losing it fast.
The amount of water you should drink varies from person to person but is roughly around 2.7 liters for the average women, and that includes water intake from food and drink.
- Suppresses appetite and reduces cravings.
- Cleanses your body of waste and toxins.
- Helps your digestive system run more smoothly.
- Aids in providing adequate nutrients to your muscles and joints to function properly.
When you wake, try drinking 2 – 3 cups of water. Doing this hydrates your body after fasting, improves daily digestion, and kick-starts your metabolism for the day.
Stay hydrated! The smallest amount of dehydration can zap your energy and make you feel sluggish!
You have 7-Days… How Much Could You Accomplish?
- Maybe you were already on a diet, and you lost motivation or had to put it on hold for a while, and you need some help to get back on track…
- Maybe you’re ready to make a BIG change, and this time your 100% serious about getting healthy and sticking with it…
- Maybe you just want to drop a few pounds, and you’re excited to get started in the easiest and healthiest way you can…
- Or maybe you just want a fun challenge, where you can meet new people, make friends, and be healthier you…
In just 7-days you can be back on track – proud of what you’ve achieved and ready to take on the world.
How much could you accomplish? The answer… the sky’s the limit.
Check out our 7-Day Fat Loss Challenge HERE.
Leave a comment if your enjoyed 6 Simple Steps to Lose Weight Naturally, or if you have any questions.