Hear from a panel of successful women — including co-founders Alaina Kaczmarski and Danielle Moss and editorial director Allyson Trammell — have headshots taken (a professional must-have), brunch on delicious food, and network with a group of amazing like-minded ladies.
The 3-hour conference includes:
- A 45-minute career panel with four inspiring women — each with different careers paths
- A question-and-answer session from the audience
- Speed-networking to connect with other ambitious women
- A complimentary professional headshot station
- A tasty and insta-worthy brunch featuring La Marca Prosecco
- A comprehensive booklet that includes interview tips, resume templates, worksheets for goal setting and helping you hone in on your passions, note-taking, networking, and more!
- A swag bag to jumpstart your career
Please note: you must be 21+ years old to attend
We can’t wait to see you there!
This post is in partnership with La Marca Prosecco but all of the opinions within are those of The Everygirl Media Group editorial board.
The post Announcing: Everygirls Rise—A Career Empowerment Conference appeared first on The Everygirl.