iOS 11 is finally available to all the Iphone lovers across the world and brings it with a newly designed control centre and notification centre, drag-and-drop functionality and ARKit for high-end experiences. But not the every iPhone lover is happy with that update – especially the ones who used older devices where performance in the previous Os is great and efficient. Here’s how to Downgrade from Ios 11.
How to Downgrade from ios 11
How you can Downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10.3.3? Follow these instructions below:
- Download and install iTunes on your PC or Mac. You can download it directly from the Apple site.
- Download the iOS 10.3.3 software Os. There are many sites in the internet from where you can download the particular Os for Apple, just make sure you’re downloading the right software for your device. If you didn’t download the right software then Itunes will fail the installation process. Make sure you’re downloading the software for your device.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac, and select it from the navigation menu in the top-left of iTunes.
- Click Restore iPhone while holding down the Shift key (Windows) or the Option key (Mac Os) and locate the software file you have downloaded on your computer before.
- After that you need to choose the software, it will be verify and extracted by iTunes and will successfully install your iOS device.
And that’s How to Downgrade from ios 11. Once the installation is complete, you’ll see the welcome screen by the iOS 10. After that you will enjoy the previous Ios 10 software.